SHOP OUR HUGE BACK-TO-SCHOOL SAVINGS NOW BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!

Shop4OurSchools.com is run by Forward Living, Inc...A 501(c)(3) nonprofit Corporation.

All profits go directly to our schools. Our CEO along with our Board of Directors are volunteers and do not receive compensation.

We are currently donating 80% of all profits to fund a new concept school which will serve the Tampa Bay Area. We are donating the remaining 20% to Nature Coast Technical High School's Digital Video Production Program.

We are always open to helping any school with a unique way of reaching and teaching our kids. We look at new applications every year from June 1st through August 1st  and make our decision on funding/adopting a new project on August 31st. We will send notifications out to each program we pick within a couple of weeks of our decision.

Collection list